Discord is used by many to communicate with each other. Many known personalities like gamers, streamers, and other social media artists used the platform to communicate with the audience. It’s quite fun using a Discord server. But can you make your conversation more fun and entertaining by adding music to your Discord server?
Yes, you read it right. Discord gives many features, including adding bots to the server. You can add music bots to the Discord server to play music. This article will discuss how you can add a music bot to the Discord server.
Add music bot to Discord server.
You will need Manage Server Permission or Admin Permission to add a music bot to the Discord server. If you have permission, you are ready to go; if not, follow these steps-
- Open your discord server, and click on the three horizontal dots menu from the top left side.
- Go to settings options.
- Scroll until you reach the “User Management” section and click on the “Roles.”
- Look for the “Manage Server” option and toggle it on
- Click on the “Save” button.
You can now add a music bot to the Discord server by following these steps-
- Select the music bot of your preference and go to its official website.
- Based on which bot you have selected, you will get options like “Add to Discord” or “Invite to Server”, click on that
- Now you will be redirected to your Discord
- Select the server on which you want to add the music bot
- Give the required permission to the bot
- After you select all the permissions, click on the “Authorise” button
- If you get a captcha, solve it. That’s it you have successfully added a music bot to the discord server.
That is how you can easily add a music bot of your choice to your Discord server and can make your communication more fun and interesting.