PS5 is very popular among gaming lovers and is one of the great gaming consoles available in the market. Everyone loves playing games, and if you can connect with your friends while playing, it makes the game even more fun.
Discord is what you can use to make this thing real. But is there any way to access Discord on PS5? In this post, we will tell you how to access Discord on your PS5 console.
Can you use Discord on PS5?
Yes, it is official now; you can use Discord directly on your PS5. You are now able to chat via Discord on PS5. Initially, the beta version was out in February 2023. On March 08, 2023, the new update came out globally. If your PS5 is updated, you can use Discord directly on your PS5.
Link Discord to PS5
To link Discord to PS5, follow these steps-
- Go to “User and Accounts”
- Click on “Linked Services”
- Click on the “Discord” menu.
- Click on the “Link Account” option.
- Read the description, click on “Accept and Continue.”
- Now you will get a QR code and a digital code on the screen
- Scan the QR code using your mobile camera, or manually enter the code
- Click on the “Authorise” button
- Done, a successful message will appear
Access Discord server with PS5
Once you have liked the Discord with PS5, it’s time to join the Discord server.
- Select the Discord server you want to join
- Select the voice chat you want to join
- Click on the “Join Voice” button
- Press the “Transfer to Playstation” button
- Select “PS5” console
- A confirmation pop-up will come on PS5
- Now you have access the Discord on PS5; you can now manage everything directly from your PS5
This is how you can link and access the Discord server on your PS5 and enjoy voice chat with your friends or gaming community while playing.